Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pink dot 2011





My P.O.V:

Being gay is challenging especially in this country where they give us little space to express ourselves (thank god for internet). I have been out since the age of 21. Did I regret my decision of outing myself? Sumtimes I do,especially when ppl ignore me and my thoughts cos of my sexuality or worse by treating me like a sexual predator by warning their bfs or straight frens not to be close to me and of cos by the occasional "Gays Go To Hell" statement by some.

We do not need much except of ur understanding,of ur tolerance and of ur support. Give us the courage to be who we are and the freedom to love and to be loved.

Let's wear pink on 18 June 2011 to show support towards ur family members,ur neighbours,ur frens or colleagues.

1 comment:

chaiminhuei said...

Where's the Malaysian one happening?