Monday, July 18, 2011

2 in 1


1) Am not a slut

I am Ichi and I'm not a slut.


I was having meet up last weekend when I told someone that I'm not a slut... guess what,he laughed... KNS

His reason is I slept with ppl who isn't my bf... erm..true but after having 5+ exes,I'm not really a fresh specimen anymore... so who cares rite?

So yeah,I am NOT a slut.

2) A fren's email

I don't know whether this person is trying to cheer me up or what..but with her permission,am going to say it here

There’s a famous myth in Vedic astrology. In it, the Moon is a man and he has twenty-seven wives. These “wives” are the twenty-seven constellations the Moon travels through in the night sky during the course of a month.

Each night he spends with a different one of his many brides.

But his favorite is in Taurus, because she’s the most beautiful. When the Moon is with her, all of his needs are met as she's so incredibly gifted in music, cooking, and the “conjugal arts.” Wink, wink…

The Moon goes absolutely loony for her. (Get it – loony?)

He’d long to stay with her and reject his other wives. This made the “gods” so angry, they threw the Moon into darkness, which is how the ancients explained new Moons and lunar eclipses (nights when the Moon had no light and couldn’t be seen).

ps: ur a great lover,just wait someone will see that..........

So dear readers,u know 2 things about me now; I am not a slut and I'm blessed (?)


No comments: