Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Letting steam off



Seriously,guys,kalo nak comment,comment je kat sini, no need to call me up and confirm stuff that I wrote. Fyi: the previous post is for someone & someone,they better know who they are. Sori,P&C stuff

Anyway, my sleep was disturbed so bear with me for awhile..

I'm in Ampang now,staying with COUSIN for the past 4 mths, life isn't great but I'll manage..this house that I'm staying in is so big;3 storeys= 1 floor for wet kitchen + my cousin's studio, 1 floor for 2 living room,dining room and dry kitchen and 1 floor for the bedrooms. Besaq kan..

To tell the truth,its not worth it,big house but empty inside, we hardly see each other,the only time we meet is at 10 pm-12 am unless I sleep early. Most of time,I stare at the telly or lappie or wall. (hahahahaha)

If this is the price of success,I rather be unsuccessful,have a small apt which has enuff space for my frens and I to enjoy and cosy bedroom for me and him (again,a fantasy).

Another fantasy of mine; to have a LTR,most of the ppl I like,don't like me :(

Nope,am not being emo but truthful.. why do ppl who have a Bf regrets having one? Not to brag but the relationships that I had except 2 ended cos of them breaking my principles especially the 3x one,the other 2 was bcos of my impatience.

I admit I am flawed to a degree but at least I don't play with ppl's hearts unlike some that I know of.

Trying to figure what purpose we serve being in this world is a big pile of horse shit, I'm just trying to live in the present




3 comments:

Armanique said...

-pats-

Pluboy2 said...

I guess to be successful is when you are truly happy, doesn't matter if its monetary or otherwise..

I prefer having a 400sf apartment than a 1000sf apartment like I do now.. not because its empty but because i prefer cosyness than spaciousnesss.. afterall i live alone..

ichimaru akira said...

arman: hugs

Takashi: Finally,someone who understands