Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mocha



Was reading someone's blog, I got an inspiration to write this story...pls enjoy it


I was reading the morning newspaper when I saw him laughing with his group of frens. At 1st,I was annoyed due to the irrational behaviour of his group. The clientele of the coffee chop that I in are mostly working ppl who were starting their day with a cup of coffee or toast with the morning paper at their table. Then on a second glance, he seems to be guarded,afraid that his defenses might fall,placing a wall between him and his frens. Although,they are one,he seems to be alone.

What pain is he hiding from others, I wondered. Why doesn't he be carefree and wild like his peers. Intrigued by this stranger, I wonder would I see him again or this is the only time that he'll be in the coffee shop.

Unaware of the time, I continued stealing glances at him,slowly daring to lengthen my glance, stretching it from a minute to 2, to 5 , to 10. Suddenly,our eyes met, his cold eyes pierced my glance. Embarrassed, I left.....




No comments: