Friday, July 15, 2011

Mocha pt 2



The next morning, I went to the coffee shop for breakfast,to my relief,he wasn't there. Maybe its a one time occurrence. I quickly engrossed my self with the morning paper. Half way thru,someone sat in the chair in front of me. Annoyed,I looked up and saw him,the lad from yesterday.

Colin: U don't remember me,don't u?

Me: Should I? Ur from yesterday....

Colin: U really don't know me?

Me: No,I don't.. sorry if I have offended u yesterday

Colin: Shut the crap up, u went to Hamilton High,class ,u dated Hannah till graduation. U left
when she died.

Me: How u know this? I have never told anyone about this. I moved cos I want to forget.

Colin: me 2, I'm staying with my aunt. Btw, I'm Hannah's brother,Colin. I was 12 when she died.

Me: I'm sorry to hear that. Ok,I have to go

Colin: Ur a coward.

Me: Pardon.

Colin: U left me alone,after what u did to me, u left without saying goodbye, u still dare to act
innocent now.

Me: Hey, her death wasn't my fault. The brake gave way. It wasn't my fault.

Colin: I don't care about her or what happened on that there. Its her fault that I'm like this.
I don't give a shit about her. U have to be responsible,ur the reason,why I'm screwed up.


No comments: