Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tears


Earlier in the day,someone was asking me about what issues would make me cry.

Well,there are not a lot of things would make me cry but there many things that would make me feel frustrated/angry/plainly not bothered,eg: lateness.

But yeah,what would make me cry? erm,a really sad /inspirational movie would make me terharu but no tears would roll down...

Omg,I just realised that my heart is made of stone.

Nah,I have done a lot of crying in life,stopped crying at the age of 13-14 cos I realised that if u keep crying,u'll be thirsty in the end and TEARS will not change anything... so why waste them? There are things that had happened in my life to lead me to make promise to myself,no matter how bad things are,never cry and totally breakdown,just move forward and keep ur head high.

Maybe there will be a time that I'll break down the dam and start crying..erm,wonder how long would that crying session last?

For now, I'll continue to move forward

No comments: