Sunday, July 19, 2009

CIRCLES

Have u ever feel suffocated by the different circles of frens u have? Well,I'm feeling suffocated with the number of circles of frens that I have now. I'm failing to maintain the equlibruim between the circles of frens that I have and sumtimes wish that I could emerge all of it into one.

The ME now is different form the ME 1o yrs ago,during my secondary school years,I only had 4 frens (sad rite.I always have probs with trusting others) but now the number of frens had expanded into lists which are divided into:

1) Secondary sch frens (3)
2) Ns frens (4)
3) Uni mates ( >50)
4) Frenster (> 30)
5) Myspace ( <20)
6) Facebook (>40)
7) CC frens (< 30)
8) Blogger frens (<20)

And the list goes on and on and on.............

Each list is then divided into sub sections,I mean there are some frens that U can tell everything and some that u can only tell partial stuff and there are some frens that can't mixed with the rest cos of difference in their thoughts and opinions.

There are times that I just want to cut ties with those who really aren't important but doing that I'll revert to the old ME which means I'll be breaking my promise with HIM. Sigh,maybe the path that I must take will be reveal to me soon.

There is sumting that I going to say which doesn't relate to this post of mine. I have been having the same dream for some nites de...........

The dream is more like a collections of old memories with HIM,about stuff that might have happened if I had said YES to HIS questions 3 yrs ago and those stuff that had happened between me and HIM. The weird part is when I woke up after having this dream is always during the nite and I swore that I could smell HIS favourite perfume which is Aramis (Yes,that is that one that have a distinct scent and few could tahan it.I always told HIM not to wear it when I'm around).Is this a sign from HIM?

3 comments:

Armanique said...

a bit chim leh lol... anyway do treasure all the frens u have and treat ur closest like gems :)

Ash Godiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

the one that matters is that how good your friends are....not how many you have...

oh my goodness!!you need to consult advice from someone that know about paranormal thingy..this thing cant be taken lightly...