Saturday, July 4, 2009

Money,Money,Money

As some of u may know that I'm really easy to say yes to pleas of frens,asking them for my help,let it be spiritual,mental,physical or financial assistance especially if u do the puppy dog eyes. I can't say no to those eyes. Sumtimes I wish,I can say NO to things that would bite me back but what to do............

In May 08,I invited frens for my bday bash.The activities were simple,its just dinner and then Redbox. I belanjaed them the dinner and I said that we'll go by butch for the Redbox. But in the end,some thought that I'm paying for everything. Siao,rite? asking to me to pay for everyting? Even more siao,they don't know the meaning of "going by dutch". Lucky,got rich frens who could pay the extra. So there was a person who owe RM 150 (this includes the Redbox and small loans that he asked)

Yeah,I know that Rm150 is a small amount but there times that I need to use the money for important stuff like buying anime stuff or pay other loans.(Yes,I do borrow ppl's money but I would try settle it as fast as possible but usually,I refrain myself from doing that. No money,no talk rite).

Normally, a person would pay up or give excuses to prolong the loan time. I'm ok with that but this person is so selamba with his excuses.So far his excuses were, " I need to pay the rent","No money yet,my mum haven't transfer the money so I'm saving up for food" or "I used the money for gaming session"

Normally,I would give 3 months grace before pestering the guy for money but this guy I gave 5 months. I said to myself that he's a good guy,his dignity is worth more than RM 150. So after the 5 months,I asked him for the money,he said that he'll pay after getting a job at a hotel. Then after 2 months,I asked again,he gave me the 1st excuse that I mentioned. Then every month,I would ask him.I know that this sound desperate but that time,I owe someone money. Then,I upgraded to every time,we met,I would ask him for the money,I didn't care if he was with his gf,roomies or frens. The last time,we met,he said that he'll pay at least half in June and pay bit by bit and would settle it by Sept.

Recently,I met someone who is close to this bastard. He told that I'm a shameless bitch. When I heard that,I was like what the fuck,did I stole someone bf or what. He told me that I have been pushing this bastard to loan me money and etc. So in the end,I was like almost going into RAMPAGE mood. Just imagine,someone twisted a truth and you become the evil person,I'm sure that you would at least torture that person slowly by cutting his fingers using a penknife while boiling the hands and putting a bag of red ants on his honey coated groin and insert a pipe with nails embedded at the other hole.

Actually,I'm damm paiseh to bitch about a close fren in blogs or have to ask a close fren to pay his loan in front of his gf or classmates. Do you think I would ask for it if I don't need it? One thing is for sure,I'm going to keep asking for the money and I'm going to delete him from my list of frens after he settled the loan.

6 comments:

Medie007 said...

says a lot about a person really. says a lot about the people a person hangs out with as well.

gaming session?! Puh-leaze....

Armanique said...

so much brutality... if dun have money y resort to borrowing wen u noe u cant pay!

Pranny said...

5 months is alot of time.. I think our duration are almost up to 5 months already... Not much , u really don't have to wait him to pay u then only you pay me... You see, what you write here reflect alot about yourself actually...

I know Rm 120 isn't alot but if you have that principle in yourself, you wouldn't have drag mine that long, you urself also know that Rm 150 are not alot but helps in alot ways, same goes for Rm 120... A owe B, B owe C, but don't transfer A's money to C.. Get it??

I know chasing money from individuals might seem harsh, but really sometimes I feel so tired of asking that I feel it doesn't even matter anymore, right GOR??

ichimaru akira said...

Medie007: yes,i admit my frens aren't perfect but anyway who is?

Armanique: Its my mistake of being a good person.

Little prince:Didn't A paid C 50% of the amount de?

H_i said...

once i know that person are really bad in settling their 'hutang' i wouldn't give him any chance to 'hutang' with me again...and i will gossiping about this to the others close friends about the matter so that when its come to the 'hutang2' again no one would give him a chance to hutang..kn?

Ash Godiva said...

sigh..it's a fact that this world is filled with those types of people

here's something related with your posting^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jepVIXbcrwI