Sunday, July 12, 2009

Will u be my SUN?

They say that the only thing that has an independent source of energy is the SUN and it miraculously supports the whole galaxy.

I want to find my own SUN,the person who can give me support advise. I wish that I can rely on myself to endure the cold and lonely nights but I'm not a superman. I need someone to worry about me,I want to come home to him. I want to love that person without worrying about him leaving me. I'm tired of sleeping alone.

Will the cold days end,will I see a rainbow,will that SUN ever appear on my horizon?

I always lie to myself that a person needs a good circle of frens and family to support him thru the darkness but in reality,u only need one person to support u during the hardest of time especially when living seems to be pointless,when each step u make seems to be heavier than the previous one.

My SUN,pls come into my life,shine me with hope and erase this dark moments of my life.

5 comments:

Armanique said...

i have to agree with u!! well hope u find the rite one and become an eclipse!!

Pranny said...

Your time is not here yet, it will come when soon.... soon...

Kris said...

Don't forget, just as you need your sun, the sun needs its moon (you!!) The two are bound to find each other :]

H_i said...

just keep on waiting ..it will come to you really soon ...
as for now enjoy your single life ok..

nase said...

you can't hurry 'sun' for it will show up at unexpected time and place :-)