Friday, July 24, 2009

Luck

3 days ago,at 1 am,I had an accident. My car was badly damaged, The damage estimate was about 50%. During that accident,I realised that the car didn't come with airbags,the only safety feature was the seat belts. Looking at the pics of the accident,i realised that I was lucky to survived it.

Earlier that nite,I was having yamcha with the gang at pakli. After that,I decided to go the Mcd @ section 3 to buy shakes for my siblings.I used the road from section 7 to the roundabout at sec 2 (Bulatan Bestari) .Then tragedy stroke.........

The car was in the roundabout,resting at a 90 degree angle,the front was in the drain which divides the road divider and the bushes. The only ting in my mind was to get out of the car.I was so blur that I forgot to switch off the engines and lights. A motorcyclist stopped and asked me whether I'm okay and offered help to call anyone that I need. So I called my best fren and my dad.Then we went to the police station to file in report and the rest is mundane.

Why I said that I'm lucky?

1) The car's fuel tank is full
2) I didn't get any bruises or broke any thing
3) The car didn't somersault
4) No one got hurt

Now I realized that my life is valuable and there is more to life than this............

ps:I'll load the pics later

7 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

thank goodness you're ok...accidents happened when we blur most of the time....the same thing happened to me recently..when i was blur...

Scribbler said...

owh dear, i'm glad u'r ok. please be careful next time yeah.

Kris said...

omg...hope you're feeling okay now, it may take some time to get over a trauma like this, but really glad you're not hurt. phew...

Armanique said...

im glad ur alright!!! u gave me ashock wen i saw ur status on fb o.o"

Pranny said...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess... Be more careful in the future k...

Anonymous said...

my goodness! glad to know u r ok. take care :)

ichimaru akira said...

Count: so true

Scribbler:I will

Kris: strangely,i had suffered no trauma

Armanique: sori

Little prince: yeah,I will

Happy: thanks for the concern