Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wonder?

I wonder what it takes for u go out with me?
I wonder what it takes for u to call me?
I wonder how long it takes for me to finish reading these notes?
I wonder if I shuld take a sabbatical?
I wonder if I can survive the next 1.5 mths without a car?
I wonder if I'm on the right track?
I wonder how it feels to be relax?
I wonder whether I shuld delete ppl on my frenslist?
I wonder when I would stop waiting for ur smses?
I wonder who I shuld bug next?
I wonder who are being genuine in their feelings and who are not?
I wonder who are sincerely honest?
I wonder when MJ will stop being the focus of the media?

I wonder..................

Too much things in my mind to write a proper post these days.

3 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

ohhhh...ichi,please relax a while by stop thinking some of those 'i wonder' things..you will clog your head if you didn't stop thinking those things:)

Armanique said...

seems like im nt the only one caught up with lots of things ...

ichimaru akira said...

Count: Just letting it out

Armanique: Everyone has his own set of probs