Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Submission

All of us had vanilla sex,the normal sex where kisses,BJs and fucking takes place. It normally follow a pattern each time and every time. Have u experienced kinky sex? Let it be bondage,role play or other type of fetishes that u secretly indulged in.

Well for me,my fetish is SM (Slave and Master). Basically,there are 2 people in this relationship,the dominant and the submissive. I love being the controller,to be able to control the will of someone,making him submitting to my will.

Many would find this fetish weird cos who would love being in a state where he loses control and accepts control someone else. At 1st,I too abhorred this fetish. I can understand if someone loves big feet or armpit or even role playing but SM is too weird for me. Then after having a Slave,I understood it.(my 1st slave was ex no 2).The power that u have over a person is intoxicating and highly addictive.

Lemme tell u how it works.Basically the submissive gives u control over his body and mind and the dominant has the power over the sub. Breaking someone physically is easy but mentally challenging,if ur too kind,he'll be taking advantage and if ur too hard on him,he'll rebel.

Currently,I have 2 slaves,one in Penang,the other in Subang. The Subang one is a 30 plus year old guy,he was easy to manipulate as he has experience but the Penang one is hard cos he was a straight guy and has zero experience.

Do I enjoy being a master? Yes,I do.The feeling that u get when u break a human's willpower is great. Just imagine,ur able to dictate his every move,u control his functions and u have power on him,absolute power.To me,its an art form,u need to have no emotions in order to be in control,ur voice and persona must project a powerful,almost god like image.

But as exciting it is to me,I have one singular rule for this,I never do it on my lover with or without his consent.


Ps: sorry,can't find any PG 18 pics on this
PPs: come and share ur fetish if ur brave enuff,Muahahahaha

7 comments:

Pranny said...

Looking back at your previous few post, you hardly put any pics anyway...

And yea, sm is nice.. You jus have to get the correct partner..

Paul Figaro J said...

Penang 1 can lend him to me or not?

H_i said...

dunno what to say!!Huh=_=

Anonymous said...

wowww such a revealing post heheeee... :)

the viennamese said...

Ooooer. Awesome.

I don't say this very often, but I'm masochistic. :)

Ash Godiva said...

by the way..you can turn a straight guy into your slave if you are very good on bed and have $..i'm doing that..hehehe

but he's...like a zombie now...lifeless.lol

ichimaru akira said...

Little prince:Yeah,I know.i'm damm lazy lah to search for pics.

Paul J: sori.He's exclusive property.

Hafiz:hehehehe

Happy: hahahahaha

Evan: Lemme spank u

Count: Its all about control