Sunday, November 7, 2010

The end of holidays

In 15 days, my new and last sem is gonna start. There are many things that I have not completed yet like reading one piece ( am at chapter 9), watching anime (black cat is still pending) and of cos,my data collection for my thesis ( still haven't settle UM,UKM and UPM).

The prob with UM,UKM and UPM is bad timing,I thought that their finals is next month so I delayed the data collection and was thinking that whatever happens,I still have a lot of time. The fact that most of my frens are in IPTS also contributed to the decision making.

Things that I have accomplished:

1) settled my intro,lit review and methodology for my thesis
2) finished reading XXXholic
3) finished watching soul eater,katekyo hitman reborn and kekkaishi
4) cleared up my bookshelf, got 2 empty shelves de
5) read up on biostats
6) learnt how to change car tires
7) settled all pending projects
8) finished playing C&C 3

I'm proud to say that time spent on this sem break is well spent.

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

the latest Xxxholic?

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: the latest that I read was chapter 209. Below is the link for it.Enjoy

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/xxxholic/