Thursday, November 25, 2010

Updates

A few ppl have been complaining that I have not been updating my blog as regularly as before. It seems that there are longer breaks in between posts if compared to 2009. Its not that I don't want to update my blog but there are more things to do in 2010 than in 2009.


Anyways,a bit of an update on my personal life.

Update no 1: Shop closed

Remember the burger stall that I set up with my cousins. Well,we decided to stop doing it due to various reasons like work and etc. So I have to say goodbye to that money generator.No more Alexis,No more fancy dinners for me at least till next year.
(keeping mum on that project for now)

Update no 2: New frens

Hahhaha.. Contrary to what u guys see,I'm not that sociable,even in Uni, I have very few frens. (that's why most of Uni related drama doesn't include me) But thanks to blogspot and facebook,I have made a bunch of frens this yr. Hope to continue to be frens with them

Update no 3: FYP

Yeay,I'm proud to say that I have started my data analysis but the progress is slow due to the hassle of SPSS. I think doing manually is faster. Better to a tortoise than a hare,u'll have a clearer understanding of what ur doing.

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

rich boy..alexis

ichimaru akira said...

Nick: read properly (USED TO BE RICH)