Friday, November 12, 2010

The things that I do for my gfs

Women are less afraid of gays than hetero males due to the fact that gays don't have any feelings for women. We simply do not get aroused while watching Pamela Anderson flaunting her XXL boobs. Therefore women will let their guard down and show /tell /ask us many things that heteros would be dying to see.

Case 1

My gf's bf asked her out suddenly when we were having dinner at her place one nite. She drags me into her room and starts to peel her clothes off her body while asking me what she shuld wear. She changed into a few sets of clothes until the both of us were happy with the selection. Throughout the process,the bf was out in the living room.

Case 2

One of my gfs asked me to stalk her bf who was suspected to have another girl. I spent 2 weeks collecting evidence that support her claim and she paid my petrol. Just imagine, following the bf who seems to not have a home to go to all over Subang and Shah Alam,it was damm tiring.

Case 3

2 of my gfs asked me the art of sexs. Seriously,I was thinking why me,my sex life is damm boring. After all the tutorial, their bfs broke up with them and told them that they were excellent at giving BJs. I know the world isn't fair :)

For the heteros who are reading this,always remember that if guys want a great time,do it with a gay dude and if gals want a great time,do it with a lesbian.

Case 4

My gfs and I spent a whole nite talking about the L theory. According to this theory,tall guys have short dicks while short guys have long dicks. Guess what, this theory is only applicable for 4 out 10 guys. So go figure.

Ps: Btw my gfs are my fag hags
Pps: those guys in Case 4 are based on our cumulative sex exp.

5 comments:

nicky05 said...

you had become detective since when?

ichimaru akira said...

Nick:only for that time je.. but sumtimes I do it for my own gains. muahhahahaha

Jason said...

oh wow. you must be hated by ur gf's bf XD LOL

Vincent~ said...

rofl... nice one, the most is i help to buy pregnant indicators for my gal pals (its quite intimidating when u r 16 =p), but they don noe i am gay, so i guess i emitted the aura for them to feel safe wif me rofl.

ichimaru akira said...

Jason: sort of.. said sorry to him a lot of times that nite

Vincent:Welcome. Hahaha,thank god no