Saturday, November 27, 2010

An everlasting dream?

A few nights ago,I had dinner with C who is a straight guy. He asked me a golden question which was, "why gay relationships don't last long?"

Before I start to answer his question here,I would like to clarify that there are Gays who have relationships that last 10+ yrs and some ppl that I know are breaking this record.

My answer to the question:

Guys are horny (Fine,I'm a horny bastard) in nature. Be it a straight/gay guy, we are all attracted to beautiful things and we're often than not are easily aroused by cuties,therefore we are not very faithful in nature. We may sumtimes slip and cheat our partners. For gays,cheating/breaking up is even easier due to the fact that we are not bond to anything except for our own promises to each other.

Some couples may have a clause in their relationship to safeguard their promises. For an instance, they can fuck others outside of their homes or sumting in that nature. Although,it is a good idea but sometimes, the partner always "eats" outside,never inside the home and making the significant other sexually frustrated.

Some may consider Open Relationships but to me,this is stupid,unfair and dangerous as we never know what we may pick up in bars and etc.

So think about it? Can we,homos really achieve a happy ending?

2 comments:

Jason said...

of course it is possible. Why not? Just that the 2's frequency must be the same XD

Armanique said...

just keep believing maybe one day it will