Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last 72 hrs

Omg,I'm an internet addict.

Anyway, I went out for a roadtrip with cousin for the last 72 hrs. Just me and him and the highway. We agreed to switch off our Hps,his BB, laptops and etc. In short,we cut ourselves away from the world. (parents agreed but asked us to update our location every 12 hours).

Starting Point: Shah Alam
Pit stop: Ampang

17/11
1st stop: Ipoh
2nd stop: Besut
3rd stop: Cherating (Slept there)

18/11
4th stop: Kuantan
5th stop: Kuala Lumpur

It was kinda fun cos I have not done any road trips with this cousin before. Surprisingly,he was a nice person to talk to since we only talked about games when we met up on previous occasions.

Both were suffering from post-break up syndrome. I had to be careful to use girl terms to describe my ex( She,her,tits,pussy and etc) which was kinda frustrating since I'm not a good liar.

In the end,we both gained a lot of exp and saw the world in a new light and agreed that Laptops are the most loyal of companions; they carry out ur every command and give a straight answer to every query.

No comments: