Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Many questions, so few answers

Many are asking why I left Rizal since we're so good together.

Frankly, this was a decision that both of us decided together. Maybe due to some differences in personalities. As we said in some posts,we aren't the ideal bfs for each other. His taste and mine don't actually matched, we tried our best to fulfill each other's needs and wants but somehow we both don't feel that a its a right thing to prolong something that unrealistic.

Yes,I was the person who asked for the break up which is selfish of me but again, I can't feel nor deliver the same feeling that I saw in the Honey Club. Maybe its becos my belief that every thing I touch will break after some time so its better to break it myself before others break it for me.

I know that my reasoning is kinda twisted but pls do try to understand or tolerate this decision of mine.

Maybe one day, I find someone that could truly mend my broken self.

4 comments:

nicky05 said...

Izit that day you ask me out bcos deep problem?

Armanique said...

*pats*... i hope u get up on ur feet again soon... if u need me, im an msn away

Pike-chan said...

Stay strong.. and stay optimistic ya...

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: erm,maybe but mostly,I wanted to have fun

Arman: thanks,bro

Pikey: thanks.. keeping self busy with stuff