Monday, November 15, 2010

OLD I'M NOT

Its official that I'm out of the gay scene,both here and in Spore. Its has been a long since I entered the chatrooms nor the clubs. I had deleted my frienster, myspace, trevvy, G4m (Planet Romeo) a long time ago. Btw,Facebook is for frens and acquaintances,not for sex. Nah,I'm not selling myself here either, I'm not that desperate yet.

Seriously,I am feeling kinda old for these things but the prob is the only way to find guys is to be in the scene. These days,most of my outings are with bloggers or frens (straight ones). I'm starting to enjoy the drama-less world of Gay,more time for me to read my books and less time listening to petty squabbles about who stole whose treat.

Surprise at this statement, ur not alone in this. Fuck, why am I having this thoughts,I'm not 30 yrs old yet,I'm just 23 yrs old. (Well,some parts are even younger than that)

1 comment:

Armanique said...

well its true... its drsining with all the dramaa