Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why so fast ?


This conversation took placed in FB.

Fren: Hey,I heard that u alredi started doing ur data collection for ur FYP. why so fast wanna do?

I: huh? fast meh? scared later no time lah

Fren: What u mean u got no time? Ur doing a survey je kan.

I: Excuse me.. although I'm doing a survey, I need 400 respondents from 4 Unis. U think I so free to 4 Unis during class time meh?

Fren: 400 ? for what,just do 100 lah.. its just a FYP.. its not like its going to be publish or what..

I: U know what,I have better things to do than talking to u..BYE

Seriously, for me if u want to do sumting,go all out. Why settle for the minimum requirement. No wonder lah u need help to survive later on.

3 comments:

Anderson said...

be cool...work hard for it...

Armanique said...

hahaha... well some ppl just wanna have easy way out

ichimaru akira said...

Law: thanks

Arman: true but later on they will have a hard time