Sunday, February 20, 2011






Even though loneliness may be reflected in my straightfoward eyes, my unwavering heart is still full of hope.

I run away so many times, I cry so many times, and at those instances that I feel so down, I become aware of how weak I am.

I have already come this far, but I still couldn't see my own destination that I have always wanted to reach.

I feel as if the strength to believe is leading and guiding me towards tomorrow.

Am I alone? That's not true, right? Because you are here, always supporting me.

Anyone can draw their own world. I'm not very good at that, though. But if I always look ahead, I should be able to see the future.

I stopped and stood still, and I suddenly realized how much I'm loved like this.

Nothing's going to make me lose my way anymore, I feel like I can walk towards the opposing wind. Oh, my brand new way...

Even the small, insignificant me has great motives and intentions, carrying worries and anxieties that they're like eating into my shoulders.

But even if it's only to pretend that I'm strong, if I keep on smiling, surely, the road will open up.

Like a shooting star with its transient presence and speed, each passing moment is being burned into my memory.

Is this just another familiar, ordinary day? That's not true, right? I'm walking on a new road with you.

The blue color of the fading sky of that day is being cleared in my memories.

But every time I close my eyes, I can see it again.

I'm living with everything I love surrounding me like this.

Nothing's going to make me lose my way anymore, I feel like I can walk towards the opposing wind. Oh, my brand new way...


Anyone can draw their own world. I'm not very good at that, though. But if I always look ahead, I should be able to see the future.

I stopped and stood still, and I suddenly realized how much I'm loved like this.

Nothing's going to make me lose my way anymore, I feel like I can walk towards the opposing wind. Oh, my brand new way...

Ps:To R, Thanks for reminding me about thus song and sorry to disturb ur nite

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

dun be emo laaaaa

ichimaru akira said...

Nick: the song isn't emo lah.The song shows that with enuff support especially like frens like u, everyone can move forward.TQ