Friday, February 25, 2011

Old de

Fren: Hey,do u want the number of this guy? He is insatiable and got his own place.
Me: no,not free.


Translation for straight ppl

Fren: hey,this guy loves to have sex,he humps everyone and he has his own place for humping.
Me: uninterested,sori.

Yeah, I used to love to go for ONS long time ago,often find fuck buddies on the web and chat rooms but no more,kinda pointless, to keep someone just for a good time. These days, once in the blue moon, I'll get someone for sexual fulfillment but its only like what 1 time since my breakup with R. Maybe,cos I'm getting old (gasps) but yeah, sex is so overrated.

Nowadays,even if I meet ppl,I don't sort them out to those who can be fuck buddies and those who can be friends. Rite now,all except 2 belongs to the friends list.

Sigh,it time to train myself to carry 30 tins of cat food.

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

huh!! you are wilder than I thought..haha

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: note the words "a long time ago"