Saturday, February 12, 2011

V day


On Monday is the day that Mankind will be celebrating LOVE. A fren once said that LOVE isn't just for LOVERS but also belongs to wide category; love between brothers,love between frens and so on...

I celebrated 2 V days with my lovers,one ended with a break-up on that day itself and the other wasn't ever after. Therefore I hate this day,I hate to walk in the malls alone,I hate going into the restaurants looking out of place, I hate going to the movies on the said day.

But..I wish it was that simple...

On V day,I'll be spending time with my loved ones,those ppl who never leave me,always be with me thru my happy,sad and crazy days. Therefore, I love u,my frens who gave me support unconditionly, I love u,my fellow bloggers for giving me access to ur lives,I love u,my readers who keep reading this blog no matter how crappy it is and lastly,I love u,thanks for making my day.




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
to
ALL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though ur valentines are sad, but at least u celebrated it before, haha....guess this year i'm alone once again, haih....biasa la~~~~~~~~~~~~XD

Armanique said...

happy vday to u :)