Sunday, February 27, 2011

A forgotten conversation

I was watching a hindi movie when I remembered this conversation I had with someone,its funny how things/events can trigger a flashback,I guess what the mind forgets,the heart will always remember.

The conversation:

M: after u graduate,u better get a place so that we can live together.
I: k

Blah,blah,blah

M: But I need to tell that I'm not easy to live with,I always come back moody and irritated. Can U tahan anot?

I: Can, if u have a bad mood,I'll hug u and kiss u till ur happy again.

M: hahaha, u'll just make me horny not happy.

I: ok2, when u come back,I'll make sure that there is food and when ur doing ur work at home.I'll keep u company till u finish.

M:Sweet

1 comment:

Ash Godiva said...

previous sweet things do can make people feeling bitter later...sigh....