Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Move along

The past week has been hard on me,waiting for internship confirmation,waiting for FYP poster presentation, waiting for HIM, waiting for pay,waiting for sympo presenter name list to come out. Too much waiting, makes me EMO.

Oh,before I forget,Sorry J for FFK,will make up to u in the near future.

Anyway, let's update the list of tasks:

1) Uni Sympo: Not selected (yeay)
2) HIM: not saying anything till he sms/calls but maybe....
3) Pay: still not out yet
4) Internship: a got a place de,now waiting for the LETTER
5) FYP poster presentation: I suck,no control of emotions
6) Thesis: 85% completed

2nd issue,some of my frens were commenting that I patched up with R (previous post),sori,guys,I don't do that. R saw the emo posts,he called,we chatted,nothing more,nothing less.

A special thanks to all that have been patience enuff with my attitude for the past week..love u guys.

No comments: