Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Contacts = Free stuff

One of the requirements of my FYP is to do a poster presentation so I need to prepare and send it to printers which often would give a cheaper prize if the quantity is high therefore being a good guy,I spread the news and told my uni-mates that the dateline and all.

When the time came for me to send the poster for printing,NOT A SINGLE person send it to me. So I can't print at the original printers cos they want it by bulk. So I drive around Shah Alam, looking for a printing shop and somehow I ended up at a place that I won't go in Shah Alam on regular days. Lucky for me,that shop is owned by one of my "friends" that I met during Sec school days.

We talked about the past and present while negotiating a price for my poster,somehow over 2 cups of coffee and that guy said to me that he is willing to print it for free as a token of the good times we had or someting like that.

And that's how I got a free poster and its all thanks to my uni-mates.

1 comment:

Pluboy2 said...

its who u know and not what u know that makes all the difference..