Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shaolin

I was so bored during the CNY holidays and FYP and Li till I was fed up with Shah Alam (Yeah,I'm going to do my Li outside of Shah Alam).

Anyway, I went out to watch a movie with my Uni-mate which was a 1st after a long, long, long time,asked him to decide on which movie to watch and turns out that Shaolin was available. Andy Lau, Jacky Chan and Nicholas Tse were in it. ( So long haven't watched a movie that is not English).

Before I start talking about the movie,I would like to announce that I lost my virginity in Nando's and I still prefer Kenny Rogers,the portion was small,somehow Coke can transform into Ice Lemon Tea midway.

The movie was WONDERFUL,Full of emotions and meanings. When we saw Andy Lau,he was a heartless person,just imagine he dared to shoot a general in a temple even though the general already gave up on fighting.Even Nicholas Tse wasn't that ruthless. And then,Andy was comfortable with the idea of killing his blood bro when the blood bro was gonna give him everything. U'll definitely curse Andy whenever he appears. The only thing that I like was he was patriotic.

Then Nicholas double crossed him and the death of his daughter shook his view of things and begins to repent. Btw,Nicholas is still cute even he is evil. (Haven't seen his movies for a long time de)

The character that I like most is the one played by Jacky; he knows his flaws and he's non-judgmental and wise.

Overall,I would not mind to watch the movie again and again,everything was perfect.

The dialogue that I like the most is:

Abbot: Which would u prefer a bar of gold or a lump of mud?
Jacky: Of cos,gold.
Abbot: Wouldn't a seed be more useful? Everything and everyone has its own place and time.

Meaningful kan?

2 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

Correction, the abbot says "what if I give u seed?"

ichimaru akira said...

thanks for the correction