Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby,ur mine forever

Today is our annivesary,my Hime. A year has passed and we're still together. My sweetest Hime,U always keep me company while I'm alone. You have always been there with me,braving the elements together. You always provide me with shelter no matter how hot or cold the environment is.

My Hime, although sometimes I forgot to pamper you or to keep u happy,u always make me happy and satifiesed. Many ppl had came between us but you still stayed with me.

My darling Hime, could you forgive me for all the pain that I had caused. Please forgive me for not providing you with the best treatment .

My sweetest Hime, please be with me forever,pls be my everlasting companion.

My KuroHime,I'll promise u that I'll make u evem more happier this year,I'll pamper u more and I'll feed you with the best.


The pics of My KuroHime-chan


8 comments:

the viennamese said...

Hehe. Ur really funny!

So what do you feed your Hime? Diesel, leaded, or unleaded? Ron92, 95, 98? xD

.:: Ant ::. said...

Wotcha waiting for? Go Go make passionate love to your Hime! :P

+Ant+

Pranny said...

So ur the legendary no.1 Drama king?? I didn't know about that...

There's an advertisement about this good looking guy feel in love with his new car, vios or honda I think forgotten.. Guys...

Bengbeng said...

oh, reading the post, i was initially mislead..so drama lah :)

Paul Figaro J said...

and the best actor goes to..........Ichi!

ichimaru akira said...

Evann: I feed it unleaded RON 98

Anton: I had sex once in the car,just like titanic.

Little prince: Hey,don't talk bad about Hime-chan,k

Bengbeng: Have a laugh on me.

Paul J: I like to thank God,my family and my Bro for this nite......

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

cheh... i thought what is your hime... LOL

ichimaru akira said...

Willy: I can't help it,I'm in love with her