Monday, March 9, 2009

An eulogy

As you all know that my one of my ex had passed away. Although I had talked about him briefly in my blog,I believed that a longer intro is needed to describe this great man.

His name is Han Zhi Long aka Daniel. He is in his late 30s. He was a mentor/a lover and the most important man in my gay life. Trough him,I learn more about gay life and accept my identity. He was the most patient guy that I know. He didn't get tired of my antics and needs. He always gave in a fight. His hugs were the warmest,his kisses were full of passion.

He was the pillar of support I had when I was away from my family. Once,I had to work during Raya,I was so sad cos I was unable to come back to celebrate Raya with my family. I was crying whenever I was alone cos everywhere I saw people buying stuff for their home and kids and the raya songs were on the radio.

On the Eve of Raya,I broke down literally,I was crying till my eyes were red and I also refuse to break fast. He was so sweet,he hugged me thru the nite and forced me to eat. He really didn't care of me being a muslim and he was a christian.

In the morning, I didn't have the strength to wake up when I smelt the scent of Redang,Ayam masak merah and Ketupat (tradisional malay food). I was curious so I went to the kitchen and to my suprise,he was cooking all the above. Seeing that I broke down in tears and he came and hugged me ( His hugs were plenty) till the redang was burnt.

Another thing that I liked was whenever I had a problem,I would be as silent as a post, he would often just hug me silently,he knew that when I'm ready to talk,I would talk.

The 8 mths that we're together was the best 8 mths ever.

If there is one thing I had regretted,it was ending the relationship we had. I couldn't be seen taking advantage of his love,I felt that I need to accomplish my goals before I could be worthy of him.

Oh God,You had truly taken an angel to ur side............

6 comments:

nase said...

The choices we made in our lives and living them.... there will always be someone who has such a significant hold on our heart and mind. We live in their glory and cherish those wonderful moments. They are forever ingrained in our mind and heart.

ichimaru akira said...

Thanks for the wise words,Nase

Pranny said...

Glad because u decide to move on.... *Cheers*

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sorry to hear about your ex... cheer up ichi ^_^

JD Cole said...

ur story bring tears to my eyes~

be brave my dear :)

Bengbeng said...

I am so very sorry.Nase's words are most appropriate. Hugs.