Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stupid humans

DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE A PERSON WHILE WE,OURSELVES ARE IMPERFECT.

ALL RACES ARE EQUAL.

A few days ago,I was with my Dad at the local mamak stall where his friends joined us for a cuppa. Being an apolitical person,I tried to steer out of politic talk,it was boringlah. I rather talk about the next fashion trend than politics. If you read the papers or watch the news,U'll agree with me that politics is a endless circle,that party bad mouths this party and vice verse. The only thing that I support is Voter's rights and Gay Rights.

Ok, what I wanted to highlight was during the "discussion",one of the lim pehs stated that the major problem in Msian politic was to allow the non-Malays to have a say in the issues,after all Malaysia is owned by Malays.

Now,I was shocked that a well- learn person could stated the above. He was also talking about the rights of Malays and etc etc.

Being a person that has brains in the head,I challenged him to give me reasons for his statements. The reasons were:

1) Without the non-Malays,the issue of religion is unquestionable cos all of the Malays are Muslim.

2) Without the non-Malays,the issue of race is negligible cos of all the citizens are Malays.

3) There will be no fuss about the economy

He went on and on by arguing his points.

Then I ask him that whether he a native of this land meaning that his ancestors didn't migrate from another place. He said that he is a Javanese so this means that he is not a native of the land and is considered as a migrate which is by a wide definition comprises all the non-Malays and Malays as they are from various places.

I also asked him on what basis did he thought that Malays are the overlords of the land? He cited the history of Melaka. I rebutted that Parameswara and the Orang laut were migrants from Palembang so they are not natives. He just kept quiet while I present my rebuttal:

1) The true natives are the orang asli and the other races in Sabah & Sarawak which are the Dayaks,Kadazans and so on. Malays are migrants.

2) Malays have a mixed pedigree,some married Chinese,Indians or Siamese. This
inter- marriage gave us the term PERANAKAN. So this strengthens my argument that they are not natives which have a pure pedigree.

3) The Orang Asli didn't make any noise about Malays being their overlords.So why are these ppl acting like they own the place.

4) Malaysia is 51 yrs old,We should be thinking that regardless of race and religion,we all salute the same and only flag which is JALUR GEMILANG.

This issue should be a thing of the past.It truly saddens me that this issue is brought up by a learnt man.

9 comments:

Twilight Man said...

You were so patient to argue with an orang bodoh. Lim peh would pour lim peh punya teh tarek over his head and walk away la.

Medie007 said...

i would've just slap him too.

ridiculous people to have thought they're the owner of malaysia. stupid. really really stooopid

Pranny said...

Gor did u really say all that stuffs?? U didn't mention to me in sms also about the argue part ;) Ur so smart, my hero!!

Anonymous said...

Good points! I'm sure that lin peh would have shut his mouth in disbelief at your facts shooting out like M16. Hahaha!!!

ichimaru akira said...

Twinkle & medie : Have to if not mah,we have to fight fire with water.then we can win.

Little prince: Blush 2x

Calvin: actually,i was kinda scared too,scared that my points were wrong

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

ichi... i was very interested with this topic last time when i was still malaysian...

however, it's not my business now and the i laughed at malaysia now for being so childish, although she is 51 years old ^_^

chill mate... next time pour your teh tarik (panas punya yaa) on his head and walk away as twilight said LOL

Bengbeng said...

You showed courage

Unknown said...

I think the Peranakan is not a mixed marriage rather than southern chinese, the min nan people embrass the local culture that is the malay in melaka.

Certainly there would be a mixed marriage but the majority is not. Hope it is right.

~eRiC~ said...

OMG...im so proud of u...to hear u saying tht...yes, we need more ppl like u ichi...we are all MALAYSIANS...stand up and unite as one..lets stop the racism and racial politics...race based parites are so outdated and so not cool for now...^^