Saturday, March 21, 2009

My greatest weakness

I'm sure that everyone has a weakness,like some hate the colour green or some always worry about the little things.

For me,I have a great weakness which is:

My possessive nature

From a young age, I had always have experienced disappointments in relationships. Let it be father-son,fren-fren or bf-bf realtionships. At some point,they always leave me alone. The reasons may vary like they move away,no enuff time or got bored with me.

So I tend to create a wall to avoid more pain and if they could penerate the wall and get close to me,I tend to be overbearing or controlling. Sometimes I even think that they don't really care or just be friends for that certain period of time.For an example, I lost contact with my highschool frens execpt for 3 people or my foundation mates, I still kept contact with 2 of them but during my foundatuion period, I had about 20 frens who I'm close with.Its odd that ppl that we had shared our dreams with could just be stranger the next minute.

So I kept building and reinforcing this wall of mine in order to safeguard my sanity and hear.Extriorly,I might be firm and unfriendly but if You pry deeply,I'm totally the opposite.

Recently,there is this guy who manage to shatter my defences and he really got to know me well,if even when I say nothing,he could guess my worries.

Lately,I have been kinda mean to him,trying to push him away,trying not to be attach to him so much but sadly I failed. The reason of why I did that to him is I feel that I'm being pushed away by him, like he spend so little time with me. I know I'm being stupid and he didn't mean that,after all he has his own things to do.

To this wonderful boy, I could only say that I'm sorry and I'm trying to work on this weakness,trying to improve myself.

5 comments:

Pranny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pranny said...

Not everyone will be patient enough to PRY deeply into u... Unlike in real life, U don get to "talk" or "describe" urself so much like u do in blog.. People will talk less to u after the first meet up.. Guess u have to handle this on ur own Ivan Gor.. I can't help u!!! But I'll support U!! :D

PS: Delete my first one, typos

PeterDuck Wong said...

hihihi ^^
ivan gor~ I`m so understand well but now i`m like u too... Just try ur best and believe on yourself. And the most important most got confident to yourself k??? All the best yah~ let both of us gambatah together yah~ im support u no matter wat~ k???

ichimaru akira said...

Little prince: Thanks for ur support.

Zaizai:Erm,I have a new ah ti ah? Why seldom chat with me now?
Anyway,all the best for ur future.

Anonymous said...

Nobody's perfect in this world. Human beings are born to make mistakes and it is through mistakes that we learn and grow to be a better person.

Don't get despair on yourself. You have taken a very big step in admitting your own flaw and now it is time to reflect what you can do to overcome it. Don't do it on yourself. Ask friends or those around you to remind you each time you start to fall back into that flaw. This way, you will always be reminded by people around you so you won't be alone in this. All the best!