Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cold war

Sigh,sometimes I envy ppl like yannick,willy and the ones that are staying alone. I know most don't have it easy but sometimes its so worth it,staying alone without parents especially those who can't understand you and keep on wanting to control you like a puppet.

Is being a puppet means that ur being filial?I'm really at crossroad rite now,shuld I sacrifice my dreams to keep my sanity?

Each day,He makes my life harder by doing the simple things like ignoring my being or forcing me to choose between his way or the highway.

Maybe one day,I might break down and .........................

To the fathers out there, just be fair with ur children, don't treat them unequally in all aspects. You want respect but how can u ask for something that you won't give.

To my readers,i need some input on how to solve this problems. I have 2 options rite now,stay with the family till I graduate or get a part time,save up and stay away from the family?

5 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

personally............in my opinion, if you able to live on your own; go on. But you must back to your parents home as frequent as possible or go out together with them. When not living together, will be less friction and learn to appreciate other existance and thus will be give and take in many situation.

Just my thought.

Twilight Man said...

I always worry for Willy more than envy. Being alone or not has its own advantages, pros & cons. We all need love ultimately.

Anonymous said...

I would stay until I can afford to live on my own not just stay until graduate because it is not as easy as you thought to live outside on your own. Everything needs money from electric bill, water bill, Indah Water bill, rent, telephone bill, cukai tanah, cukai pintu, food, household appliances, toiletries, furniture, etc... It is endless.

And getting a job right now is not easy when the economy is so bad and down.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Definitely many pros and cons. Am sure you will know wot to do. Financial independence is surely liberating.

+Ant+

the viennamese said...

List down the pros and cons for both options and evaluate which would be more financially and emotionally sustainable.

Remember that we don't appreciate what we have until we lose it. We happen to take things for granted. So hang in there! Goodluck :)