Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MASKIROVKA

Elo,everyone. Thanks for ur comments and a special thanks to Ah Ti and Al in helping me in my hours of distress.

Many of u might wonder what had happened between me and my dad. Its hard to explain,its just that we don't see eye to eye on most subjects.He dislikes my frens,my addiction to the net and the late hours i keep,my bedtime is at around 3+ am.

Maybe the most thing that he hates is my mouth cos I'm the sort of person that if ur wrong,I'll correct u on the spot,regardless who u are.

So this is our monthly cycle,almost every month,we'll have this cold war. The latest was about my frens,most of my frens are working or are not under parental care anymore. So we tend to hang out late or just lepak and talk cock. He doesn't like this much,he says that there monsters out there or u might be involved in unhealthily activities like drugs or whatever.

My side of the argument is my frens are good ppl even if they don't match my dad's criteria of good ppl (My dad is very old skool) and I'm smart enuff to avoid the bad crowd (I think my dad will have a heart attack if he knows what I did during NS). So i won't get into unwanted trouble or what.

U might think that I'm 24 but why is my dad acting as I'm 15. The reason its due to the behaviour of his siblings (problematic lot) and the advice of his frens (bunch of old limpehs). The relationship between my dad and I is problematic at the most,both sides want different things and don't want to compromise with each other. The another reason is I think he knows that I'm gay and doesn't want to accept that fact.

But it wasn't all this bad,before we migrated to Msia,we always go fishing or swimming once a week and those days were heaven. I miss the long conversations we had,talking about simple things in life.

This is the one of the reasons that I'm not that keen in having a Bf,even if we are live nearby,I can't always be there physically.

The reason that I was thinking of running away is our quarrels is taking a toll on the family and maybe one day,one of us might just lose it.

ps:thanks guys,for ur support.Love u all

4 comments:

Pranny said...

Ur sleeping time around 3 am?? I think it's my fault la... U always stay up late to chat with me :(

H_i said...

hey bro...today u might thing ur dad is a burden for u but once u step out from the house for any reason u might think again that u miss him so much...ya our parent either mum or dad always acting weird when we re close to them ,but trust me when it comes to be separated may be like living in another country or another state it would turn to something like we re missing something in our life and at that point we know that we love our parent no matter how they treat us at home....and it is normal to have argument with them occasionally because its normal...

.:: Ant ::. said...

You are certainly not alone. Many peeps hv gone/are going thru the same phase. Please just remain calm to decide how best to move on. Bottomline is, you are his son and his concern only shows his love. If you remind yourself of that constantly, the problem wld not be so agitating.

Hang in there dude. Wish you well! ^_^

ichimaru akira said...

Thanks to all once again,Ur advices are greatly appreciated.