Monday, April 13, 2009

The Saga of the Golden Dildos pt 5

Although I had said that I'm creating a new blog for the saga,I found it to troublesome so the story will be continued here.

The next morning,Prince Jerry woke up with a hard cock. As he was still young,he haven't fully control his lust. So he headed to the water fall to release some steam.Little did he knew that the Western Witch was watching him closely. When he went behind a rock at the water fall,the Western Witch got control of a lizard so that he could feast his eyes on Ichiland's most eligible bachelor. He was unlucky again cos Prince Jerry ejaculated too fast like most young men and denied the Western Witch a wonderful sight.

After breakfast,Prince Jerry and the Western Witch continued with their journey to Gayland. At midday,they had arrived at King Nase's palace. The palace of Gayland was a masterpiece,the finest gold,the clearest diamonds,marble of the highest quality was used to create this work of art. Each nook and cranny is filled with the most expensive art pieces for Gayland is the second most wealthiest kingdom among the 4 due to its active gay trade.

As Prince Jerry and the Western Witch entered the palace,they couldn't help to be awed by its majestic beauty. Prince Jerry informed the palace guards of his intention and they summoned the royal Physician.

Royal Physician: My lord,I'm honoured that you came to look for me instead of your own physician.

Prince Jerry: Remember I came here under the orders of the Royal Four. If it was for me to decide,I'll go and seek consult with my own physician.

Royal Physician: Oh yes,I'm sorry,my lord. I thought that you had no one better to treat poisons.

Prince Jerry: Don't let this affair make your head bigger than its present state,oh Healer.

Western Witch: Enuff of this batter,Healer examine me now or I might turn you into a frog.

Royal Physician: Yes,oh witch.What are the symptoms?

Western Witch: I'm ok but my cock wouldn't harden,no matter what stimulation is?

Royal Physician: Not even Prince Jerry could aroused it?

Western Witch: No,he couldn't.

Royal Physician:Ok,I need to draw blood,oh Witch.

After the Royal Physician drew blood and did a few tests,he discovered that the poison was from the land across the sea which Straightland and its creator was the Royal Scientist of Straightland.

Royal Physician: Do the 4 lands have a dispute with the cursed land that went against the Holy Books?

Prince Jerry: Why do u say that?

Royal Physician: The poison was created by them,the heretics. Those whose unnatural acts of fornication had made this. This poison is created by their scientist.

Western Witch: Could they be the ones who created turmoil in the 4 lands recently.We need to inform the Royals of this.

After the Royal Physician had given the antidote to the Western Witch,they sent a dove to the Royal 4 to inform them on the latest information.Prince Jerry and the Western Witch parted ways,Prince Jerry was to join his brother and the Western Witch to the nearest brothel to relieve his cum load.

2 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

"Prince Jerry ejaculated too fast like most young men" LOLZ

Speaking fm experince ka? :P

+Ant+

ichimaru akira said...

Anton: hey.I'm still young