Monday, April 13, 2009

Touched by an angel

"Greater love hath no person nor angel than to give her life for another."

Have u watched the TV series titled Touched by an Angel before?I'm sure those who are 25 yrs and above had heard about the show or at least had watched it before.If you haven't watched it,I recommend you to download it.

The storyline is simple,in each episode,an angel named Monica would appear and help those who are in distress.Seems easy rite? The catch is God send the angel to a certain household or town but He didn't state who or what the prob is,so Monica have to do some detective work and help the right person in the given time.She is helped by her team of angels who are Tess,her supervisor and Andrew,the angel of death.

The story deals with all sorts of problems from trying to let go of the past to a father accepting a gay son.

I loved the show cos it shows that with a little help or a helping ear,you could find your way in this world which brings me to my reason of why I blog.The reason is I want to share my sufferings and joys and hope that someone would be nice enuff to write a few words of encouragement or sympathy in return.

I watched this Tv series when I was like in primary 3 till primary 6,it was aired on Channel 5 (Mediacorp). I was asking myself how I could help people like the angels did,so I thought of being a doctor or a therapist.Through the years,I realized that we needn't be a doctor to be able to help ppl,we just need friends to help us.


A final word,try to brighten the lives of those around you,even a small smile can go a long way.






5 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Go spread some luvin'this new week then ya. ^_^

+Ant+

Anonymous said...

Why do you need to transfer the story into another blog? And why do you want to rewrite it? Remember to give us the link to the new blog.

Armanique said...

yeah its a very touching show... i did shed a few tears lol

Pranny said...

why do u need to transfer golden dildo to another blog???

ichimaru akira said...

Anton: sure,hon.I'll do that

Calvin and Little prince:I hated the ending of the story and i don't want it to be the main attraction of my blog.

Armanique: So did i