Thursday, April 23, 2009

Th e Saga of the Golden Dildos pt 7

While the royal 4 heads to the fortress of the Silver Hand,Prince Jerry was being ambushed by a group of Silver Hand assassins too but he defended the assassin's easily as he was a skilled fighter.He was trained by all 4 Royals and each had taught their own jutsus to him which are Unlimited Cum Jutsu by King Ichi,Moon Jutsu by Queen Willy,Scorpion Jutsu by King Nase and Drunken Lover by King Kenji.

He even managed to capture one of the assassins and had prevented the assassin from the Devil's Pill.

Prince Jerry: What's ur name?

Assassin: My loyalty is to the Silver Hand.

Prince Jerry: Answer my questions or else?

Assassin: Hahhaha,u think I'll be afraid of u?

Prince Jerry: Fine,I have a Truth Pill in my possession. I'll make u eat that and u can't tell a lie ever again.

Prince Jerry unmasked the assassin and forced him to swallow the Truth Pill.

Prince Jerry: what's ur name,assassin.

Assassin: My name is Melvin.

Prince Jerry: Who send u and for what purpose?

Assassin Melvin: The Silver Hand got the orders from Straightland

Prince Jerry: So its true,King Bengbeng is up to someting. Assassin,did ur grup stole the Golden Dildos?

Assassin Melvin: No,we did not.

Prince Jerry: Ok.I'm going to tie u up and I'm going to rest here.

As Prince Jerry tied the assassin up,he noticed how cute the assassin is and wondered why a cute creature as this assassin could be so heartless and cruel.

The next morning,Prince Jerry contacted The Royal 4 and told them what happened.The Royal 4 immediately told Prince Jerry to meet them at the Silver Mountains.

4 comments:

the viennamese said...

tied up?? oh yes!! bondage!!!! xD

Al said...

Hahahaha.. I am really fascinated by the names of your characters...

V said...

we hope someone would rape the assasin in the next chaper~ ;P

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: maybe got a bondage session