Monday, April 20, 2009

Issues

Guys,I'm sorry that the saga is taking a hiatus again.There has been too much of drama these few days. 1st was by Little prince's aunt's friend and the newbie

I'm going to comment on each issue here:

1) Lp's Aunt's friend.

When I saw that Vid,I was kinda shock cos Lp said that his aunt is straight when he told me about his family but there were warning lights blinking all over.Erm,maybe its my gaydar. I decided to not press the issue at that time but after seeing the vid,I'm never going to doubt my gaydar ever again.

Call me busybody but since I'm Lp's gor,I think his family issues are mine too and then I saw the bitch's comments on his page,she insists that she is "helping" her to come out and all that made me angry.To me,the decision of coming out is up to the individual.The stuff that I wrote here are just my thoughts on the various issues.

She was insisting that what she did was rite. I kinda blast her a few times cos of her actions cos she was painting a dark pic of LBGT folks that we are crazed psychos who don't take rejection lightly and insulting a person who did her no harm.

2) The newbie

Against of what I wrote yesterday,I met him today at a coffeshop near my place,he is kinda cute,tall and skinny.We had a talk on gay issues and he said that he thought being gay was easy before my talk and now he realised that being gay is quite a challenge.

He told me how he became gay,he was from an all boys boarding school up north.The seniors would pick the juniors as a mentee.The seniors were kind during the 1st mth,they would offer protection and guidance to their own mentee and of cos try to answer the juniors' questions about life.

So he melted at the kindness of his senior who helped him in coping his transition into the boarding sch. One nite,the senior asked him to share his bed with him. At some point,the senior started to fondle his lil bro and gave oral sex,the boy was then asked to do the same ting back. This ting repeated a few times and the boy realised that most of the seniors were doing this to the juniors. Gradually,the "kind" senior took his virginity and shared him with the other seniors.
He left the school cos his studies were going down the drain and the parents realized that their boy had changed from a cheerful kid to a loner.

When I sent him home,he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to come over his place during the weekdays. I don't know what the boy was thinking when he invited me over but I'm going to try my best to control his desires.

2 comments:

H_i said...

it such a trauma to LP's aunt...im sure she is facing a bad2 day onwards. hope she s doing ok..and positive...

the newbies issues i think u know more then everyone...hahah...i realize that there are more out there who always seeking for advise especially when they realize they are different from other...kn?
cayala inch///

Ash Godiva said...

dunno how to say..very shock to hear the story...may god bless her...