Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby,ur back




It has been years since I had touch your body.I had missed ur softness.Oh,baby,U finally came back to me.I'm so happy that ur with me again,this I swear no one can separate us.

Baby,I missed playing with ur joy stick, I missed the sounds you make to wake me up every morning. Baby,ur my 1st, a lot of replacements had came and left me but you waited for me to realise that ur the one for me.

Baby,words can't describe how happy I am when I found u again. Baby,stay with me and keep me company.

Baby,thanks for making me the happiest guy in the universe,I won't break ur heart again.


My baby,I love u so much

9 comments:

Pranny said...

So drama king, wats new?

Armanique said...

hahaha so sweet... im missing someone too :)

said...

u sounds so fable~ :P

V said...

PMS?

ichimaru akira said...

erm,guys.I'm talking about the 1st hp i had.It was spoilt but I had repaired it finally.

Medie007 said...

'the forbidden love of a man and his gadget.' i think someone said that before too.

Unknown said...

don't use vibrator too much ha.. *giggles*

ichimaru akira said...

Medie007: I love my gadgets too much.

Nic: Not everyone can be like u!

Unknown said...

hahaha XD