Thursday, April 23, 2009

The boy

Remember about the boy that I was talking in my last posts. Well,I have been meeting up with him almost regularly. He's so the manja,on the 1st meet,he gave me a peck on the cheek,on the 2nd meet,he squeeze lil Ichi. (He isn't that innocent as I thought).

Today,I meet him again but this time it was at his house,his parents are at work so as the saying goes" when the cat is away.the mice come out and play". He was bragging that he has PS3 so I wanted to test him and see whether his claims are geniune. So I went to his place and he cooked me lunch,it was just fried rice with chocolate cake as dessert.

After we had our lunch,I went to his room and started playing the PS3. The Ps3 was damm good so for half an hour,he was talking to the wall cos I was busy killing ppl. Then he made his move,he touched Lil Ichi and starting rubbing it. I told him," Don't lah do that,later U'll regret." He didn't stop so I unzip and let Lil Ichi out then he stopped and was a bit shy. I actually taunted him to continue which he did. I think the readers know what happened next,I'm kinda shy to state it here cos the boy knows my blog url so he might drop by and realised that I'm actually a perv and a slut.

To the readers,do you think I'm a perv cos I'm dong it with a boy? Pls comment,k

10 comments:

Al said...

Hi Ichi.. I've been following your blogs for quite some time now.

The only thing that I can say is that there's nothing wrong with it unless you feel resentment after doing it. It's you who can tell. Besides, why care of other people? :-)

tc.

Pranny said...

Pervert Pervert Ichi is the Pervert .... Blekk LOL.... Now u know why I like boy boy so much... But I need to put a coma in my story for now :D

Unknown said...

hm.. i prefer someone older than me.. hee hee hee..

neway, i think as long as the boy knows and understands what he's doing, it's okay liao.. besides, he couldn't be that far from 18, right?

Armanique said...

hahahaha... wah underage boy? risky risky but im sure u had fun!

Medie007 said...

we want details! :P

H_i said...

yes..we need the detail..aiceh..

.:: Ant ::. said...

Did he satisfy your itch?

+Ant+

ichimaru akira said...

Albert: thanks

Little prince: I got the disease from u.:)

Nic: each to its own.

Armanique: Tahu xper

Medie007 and Hafiz:he forbidden me from releasing the juicy stuff.

Anton: Very much

Anonymous said...

OMG, i am speechless, haha~
we want to see his pic? just how old is he?

Ash Godiva said...

sex can be considered as 'food':p

to me it's ok to do it if both parties agree and if both parties satisfied^^