Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ichi's VIPS

Elo guys, I have less than 21 hrs to say goodbye to the old me.I'm looking forward to the new year ahead,new experiences,new challenges and new people to meet with.

In this post,I'm going introduce my VIPs,the Very Important People in my life,some of them might know who they are and some might not know but they had helped me to face my fears,share my sorrows and joy with in their own ways.

1) Family

Ichi loves his family very much but sometimes Ichi feels that the family doesn't love Ichi as much.


2) My bestfren

Everyone has a best fren,a fren who doesn't sugarcoat his words when his fren wants his honest opinions on things or hides when his fren needs him the most. My best fren is Alfred aka Veronica. We had known each other for 1o years now and I hope its everlasting.

We met in a tuition center during form 2.Funny enuff,our normal discussions during Saturdays' afternoons are about Egyptology and physics and what nots. We had a theory that there is a unknown pyramid that hasn't been discovered cos its upside down and its related to the Scorpion King and holds the last Book of Thoth. Yes,we're geeks back that.

Then,I had to do my Ns in Spore so for 2 yrs,we sorta lost contact. When,I came back,we met up and that's when I found out that we share the same interest in men.

Since then,we often meet up for a cup of coffee once or twice a week and share gossips or problems. I like his straightforwardness although sometimes his way of saying or doing stuff can be hurtful but at least,he is honest and deep down cares a lot for his frens.

2) Little Prince

I think most of u know about this cutie. Although,we had known each other for less than a year,we had gone through a lot together. Everyday,we'll msg each other and share problems or just talk cock.

Little prince is my bro,I think we're closer than me and my own bro. Sometimes,I think and wonder how a simple chat in frenster and evolve to this. Lp's answer for this is that It's Destiny,we were destined to meet. Who am I to question Heaven.

Our relationship has its ups and downs,sometimes I'm too busy with work to layan him or vice versa. In my experiences,I haven't seen a perfect relationship and I think that it doesn't exist.

My favourite mantra to him is," Ah Ti,study pls". I think most of u know the reason behind it. :)
His favourite mantra for me is." Gor,don't worry much,k?"

3) My Faghags

I have 2 faghags whose names are Pzah and Farehan.I had met the both of them during my Foundation year. They are completely opposite in nature,One is in love with manga and anime,the other loves to keep herself fit and pretty.

Pzah,she is a joyful gal,I like her attitude very much,full of energy. I could talk about stuff and she gets it. Since she is in MMU,Melaka and I'm in Shah Alam,we rarely meet up but sometimes when the planets aligned properly,I chat with her in Ym. She is the best candidate to go for a boy watching session. We share the same taste in men.Btw Pzah's blog is linked to my blog.

Farehan,at 1st,I thought that she is a bimbo,u know those girls with pretty face but no brains,after getting to know her,I found that behind the pretty face,there's is a brain,a full functionally brain. She is in MAHSA.

She is the 1st gal that I came out to and she was damm supporting about it. She had helped me a lot when I was in Choir. Her voice is beautiful,I heard her singing The Prayer b4 and it was perfect to the last note.Our favourite past time is gossiping and bitching about others.


All of these ppl that I mentioned are dear and important to me. I hope that they would be with me always.

4 comments:

the viennamese said...

Your family loves you more than you'll ever know. Stay strong ichi. Keep your chin up. I wish you every happiness... Take care. xx

Pranny said...

oh my look at the time... Mind alarm woke me up... Now less than 18 hours not??

Someones going younger... Why not jus say ur birthday is coming up....

Armanique said...

its gd to have support around u :) keep building them and hopefully it will saty tru ur ups and downs

H_i said...

hey...everyone love you..especially your family..sometimes they dont show it directly...ok just be positive...
BTW happy birthday in advance and may you have a great coming future...and enjoy ur big day...