Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1 group,3 timetables

I hate this short semester. Too little time and too many topics to cover,plus I got 4 morning classes each week. The mid sem exam is 2 weeks away and the lecturers just covered the 1st chapter for each subject. My lect. hours are too long.Its official,I really hate this short sem.

The worst part is on Friday,I got this lab session at 4.30-6.30 pm. I tried to cajole the lecturer to change it to another day cos me and my frens want to be able to party earlier and guess what? My grup members are from 3 separate subgrups,this means that each subgrup has its own timetable so its damm hard to find a time that is suitable for all 3 subgrups.

Sien,I'm super worried about medical entomology cos its the heaviest subject for this short sem. Basically,we need to study about arthropods and its diseases.Examples of arthropods are spider,lobster,mosquito,flea and worms.

So what's the big the deal? easy what. Yeah,easy ur head!!!!!!

Arthropods has like the most number of subpylums and orders and genuses!!!!!!!! And we need to remember each of the subphylums and orders and genuses

Ok,cool down,Ichi. Stop hyperventilating.

Did I mention how I hate my current timetable? I have classes from Mon-Fri,on Wednesday,I have the least number of classes.I hate my Thursdays and Fridays cos I have a 4 hours gap in between classes. I have been meeting up with Little Prince on Thursdays or Fridays this past mth cos he needs his weekends and sometimes I can't go out during weekends so those two days are perfect for me. But looking at my screwed up timetable,I think I can't make it unless the classes are canceled but then these days,the lecturers are trying to do extra classes cos last week,my uni got major events so most of the time,the classes are canceled.

I hope that Little Prince's timetable is much better that mine so he can come back early.

5 more weeks for this hell to end.

2 comments:

nase said...

well I do understand the anxiety and frustration of it all but hey, I love Biology and till this day, it still fascinates me no matter. Do cherish the fact that not everyone has the brains for it ok and arthropod borne diseases are very important and useful in your future career.hang in there!

Pranny said...

don u need to worry about me tiniest bit hehe..

U'll get the news first thing after I get the timetable whether I'm satisfied with it or hate it so much..
Still it wont be causing much trouble I guess..

Too bad for ur timetable.. Study hard doctor..^^