Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Legend of the Golden Dildos Pt4

Sori guys,I didn't have time to write the sequel on Sunday or Monday cos I had a few things to do.


So the next day, they left the Patriarch's castle,The 4 Royals went east and Prince Jerry and the Western Witch heads South to Gayland.

In the chambers of The Eastern Witch

Eastern Witch: Oh,my talking mirror,connect me to the King of Straightland.

King Bengbeng: Yes,witch.What you want?

Eastern Witch: My king,the Royals had set out to retrieve the Golden Dildos. The Gathering of The Royals had decreed that the search for the Golden Dildos and to treat the Western Witch is the top priority.

King Bengbeng: You stupid witch,can't you do anything rite? I told you to delay them but ......

Eastern Witch: My king,the Royals are a big pain in the butt and the Patriarch was adamant on the issues.

King Bengbeng: It seems that I have to do everything here. Eastern Witch,you shall be my spy,inform me of their plans.

Eastern Witch: Yes,my king.Ur command is mine to follow.

2 days had passed,Prince Jerry and The Western Witch had reached Gayland but they still had a day's journey to reach the castle of King Nase.

Prince Jerry: Let's stop here for 2nite,this is a good spot and there's a waterfall,we could refresh ourselves.

Western Witch: Yes,my lord.I agree with you. My lord,please go and refresh yourself while I set up camp.

Prince Jerry: Yes,pls do that.

While Prince Jerry went to the waterfall for a dip,the Western Witch took out his wand and start to conjure a tent,a bonfire and a table full of food. Then he muttered an invisibility spell and started to walk towards the waterfall.

Prince Jerry was busy washing himself, soaping his slender arms and solid abs. The Western Witch was having a severe nosebleed looking at the Adonis in his sight. He was taking in the scene,looking at Prince Jerry's pure white skin,beautiful toned muscles.He was waiting to catch a glimpse of Prince Jerry's family jewels when his talking mirror was activated.He had to wait for another day to feast his eyes on the virgin prince for Queen Willy was online.

Queen Willy: Where are u? We had been trying to contact you for while alredi. Don't tell me ur fucking someone cos ur dick can't stand. Hahahaha

Western Witch: My queen,pls take pity on my poor condition. My balls are so full with cum.Sigh

Queen Wiily: Ok2,Witch,how far are you from the castle?

Western Witch: We'll reach it the day after 2morrow.My queen.

Queen Willy: Oh,wow,ur fast. Anyway,ask King Nase's messenger to go to my castle and inform my hairdresser,my designer,my caterer,my beauty advisor and my masseur that I'll be away for a month and the affairs of Slutland would be handled by my sister.

Western Witch: Yes,my queen.Ur command is mine to follow.

Queen Willy:Oh yeah, King Ichi says keep ur hands and eyes away from Prince Jerry or else he'll give u a free operation below ur waist.

Western Witch:Yes,my queen.Ur command is mine to follow.

The Western Witch quickly disconnected the line and rushed to the waterfall alas he was too late,Prince Jerry was alredi dressed and cooking stew for dinner.The Western Witch decharmed himself and went to eat his dinner.

Prince Jerry: Who were you talking to? Was it my brother,King Ichi? He is really a worrier.

Western witch: No,my lord.It was Queen Willy,asking me to cancel his appointments.

Prince Jerry: Hahhaha. Queen Willy is a really something,keeping himself pretty and all. Sigh,its a pity that he doesn't have a King.

Western Witch: My lord,I think you'll be suitable for him.

Prince Jerry: My bro was right,witches do have a sweet tongue. Let's go to sleep,an early day awaits.

Western Witch:Yes,my lord.Ur command is mine to follow.


To be continued

4 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

The horny hermit has sucha minor role *sigh*

Pranny said...

Wow... Alot about me this chapter..
Western Witch : u could have a peep if u wan?? To see whether its hairy or no LOL...

Hey I thought ur about to add some amatuer drawing of urs??

ichimaru akira said...

J:Thought of but the drawings are too ugly lah.

Anton: keep reading,k

the viennamese said...

"the Western Witch took out his wand and start to conjure a tent"

I love your puns. LOL!
:P