Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Playing with Fire

Sorry guys,sori to force u guys to read my ramblings lately. I have been busy lately with uni and with the boy. In fact,we had spent time with each other daily since last Wednesday and the only time we were apart was during the weekend cos he went for a camping trip and when I did my own stuff.

He is such an angel and devil mixed in perfect proportion. With his cute smile,he succeeded in killing me literally. His energy level is so high that I need to call a time out in order not to get a heart attack.

I know I'm playing with fire,sooner or later,we'll get caught or the relationship goes south but I'm really falling for this sweet angel. I know that sooner or later,he'll find someone closer to his age and interests but for now,I just want to enjoy the moments we have.

Its easy when both of the parties agreed to an open relationship,he's free to fuck others and I'm free to do my own thing,no strings attached. Maybe,u mind think that Ichi is really desperate but after having 5 relationships,I'm sick of the heartaches that follow after the break ups. I'm being realistic instead.

Maybe in the future,I change my stand on this but for now,I'm happy with the cards that I'm dealt with.

Enuff of baby,I like to share a story of another boy that approached me,he's from Ipoh and from what I know of him,I think he's from a rich family. Let's call him Henri,k.

Henri contacted me via frendster and I gave him my ym and hp no cos its easier to just msg me instead of yming or emails. During our 1st chat,he told me that he's confused of his sexuality and he wanted to explore around.As usual,I gave him all the precautions and told him the evils of gayhood.

During the 2nd chat,I enticed him with phones sex and he agreed with it.(I'm not a pedophile tau).

During the 3rd chat,Henri told me that he's going to do it with his bestfren who is straight and he bought all the nessary stuff like lube,condom and ropes. (yes,he's into bondage,i think). The 3rd chat was on last Sunday.I tried talking him out of it,saying that he might lose his fren later on.My advices were unhinded. (There is someting wrong with youngsters these days,the more u deny them,the higher their desire to have it).

On last Monday,Henri told me that he did it and the both of them enjoyed it throughly. He didn't gave much details but he fucked the best fren 1st then they switched and both was tied up during the intercourse.

On hearing it,My 1st thought was that I wished that I had his best fren as my best fren during those trial years. My 2nd was thank god,Henri didn't kena reject by his best fren and destroyed that relationship in name of exprimenting cos some of us know what happens when we cross the lines of friendship.In whole,I wish Henri the best of luck and hopefully he don't do anything drastic again.

Maybe I shuld open a school for gays kids in future or start a Gay 101 in this blog or what cos more and more youngsters are coming to me for advices and what not,if LP or Al reads this,they are going to laugh out loud cos they know how screwed up my life is really is.

Guys,I'm really not the old man on the mountain but I'll try to solve ur problems as best as I can,k?

10 comments:

V said...

sex is fun without HIV~ >_<

.:: Ant ::. said...

I'll second Her Majesty! ^_^

+Ant+

Pranny said...

Will there be the word "condom" in dictionary after they found a cure...

Anyway, control ur desire towards ur baby.. Too much, too fast = dry easily = bore easily..

Medie007 said...

eeeeee paedo!

Al said...

Gosh Ichi..lol
I can consider you a guru by then..
A Gay 101 is cool, but a school...
Why not ichi.. :-)

Jerry: I don't think it will be scraped out Jerry.
Coz you know, even if there's a cure already, you still have to prevent yourself from getting it as much as possible.
Maybe if they're totally eliminated, or we are immune from it..
But we don't know exactly when that will be...

So, stay safe :-D.. lol...

Armanique said...

hahahaha nw i noe why u had the ""horny" post hahaha... make sure u play it safe hor :)

Fable Frog said...

(@o@)" bondage? with best friend? hmmm kinky! LOL And why not start a gay 101 thingy~ it'll be fabulous!

isn't it Guru Ichi?

ichimaru akira said...

Queen B and Anton: Thanks,for scaring me guys. Will use condoms in the future.

Little prince: LOL. I'm taking a break to focus on my studies.

Medie007: I'm not a paedo :(

Albert: Erm,thanks but really i'm not that good handling emo stuff.

Armanique: Yeah, I will.Who wants to sponsor us a box of condoms?

Fable frog: Later bah,too many projects going on.

Scribbler said...

dun play wif fire or u might get caught in it...

that's where ur friends come to ur rescue...=)

ichimaru akira said...

Thanks,scribbler.