Thursday, April 2, 2009

My ideal guy

I had to blog about this cos my frens keep on asking me what type of guy I like. My frens know that I have dated all types of guys,from the short to the tall,from the chub to the skinny,Malay and Chinese,cut and uncut. Yes,folks,I have tasted all and below are my favourite features in a guy.

I really don't care about their physique much but I find that I love guys who are fair but not vampiric pale. I also love those who are tall but not over 1.8m or guys that aren't shorter than me,I'm 1.67m.I love those guys with big eyes especially those whose eyes tend to say,"I'm not afraid of the future." I also like those who have an impish smile.

Now this is the part that I really am picky about.

I like guys who know what they want and are intelligent,not nerdy to the extend that I have to talk geek(To swear in geek is kludge). They shuld be street wise. He shuld be able to amaze me with his knowledge but I don't want a talking encyclopedia. And yes,he shuld have plenty of humour,able to make me laugh when I'm down. I'm a blunt person,he should be able to polish my bluntness.

I'm an earth sign,my opposite shuld be a water sign. Maybe I shuld explain it better.

Each person is either a fire,water,earth or air sign,these depends on the person's zodiac. I believed that couples shuld be with signs that could compliment each other like earth and water,air and fire. The reason is sometimes you don't feel good with ppl whose elements are opposite of yours like fire and water,earth and air. Its like ying and yang,too yin can destroy u,same goes with too much yang. Ok,how about those with same d elements,you'll stagnant.

They also shuld be able to respect me as an individual and be able to respect my frens for my frens are the most important aspect of my life. I prefer those who loves gaming,anime and manga,I find these type of ppl know how to relax and enjoy life. Oh yeah,I don't like those ppl who tend to show off and has princely airs,I prefer those ppl who are humble. I mean you don't have to show the world who u are,the world don't care about ur acc balance and you don't need 5 digit salary to woo me,just be urself and maybe a spark could ignite.

7 comments:

V said...

talking encyclopedia??

hahahaha....i think even if a person is that good, i'm sure he could managed not to show-off his intelligence by talking abt it~ ;)

Pranny said...

U need to bring in yin, yang, fire water ice lighting bazooka in ur ideal bf huh... I didn't know u are more picky than me...!!!

ichimaru akira said...

Queen B: All hail,her Highness.Erm,That's why i want a hunble guy.

Little prince: To achieve nirvana,you need everything.I'm not that picky lah.I don't limit myself to chinese jer.

the viennamese said...

Sometimes it's not about looking for the things we love in a person, but to love the things we find in a person instead. Goodluck in finding your ideal partner. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

I pass except for the fact that I have earth element too :(

+Ant+

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

eh ichi, you hv high expectations leh...

ichimaru akira said...

Evann:True.Thanks

Anton: Sigh,thought of sending a feelers.

Willy: erm,would u settle for a short and chub guy?