Thursday, April 23, 2009

My day

I went out with Little Prince for a movie at Sunway Pyramid,I kinda forced him to come to Pyramid cos I kept going to Kl to meet him and to sweeten the deal,the movie tickets was on me. Actually,the real reason is cos his paper on Tuesday was hard cos a lot of KBKK questions which required him to think out of the box.

We decided to meet at 12 noon cos I have a class at 4 pm. As usual,we were late for the movie which "Treads of Destiny". The movie was slow and the hall was empty.The main msg was each meeting has a reason behind it and if its meant to be,it will be.

I wasn't that happy with the meet cos I wanted to tell him a lot of things in my mind like the boy and etc but he was kinda distracted,can't blame a guy who is in love. I wish that I could spend more time with not only him but with most of friends cos I'm kinda busy and have 1-2 days per week for socializing this sem.

About the boy, I can only add that he is indeed underage and he's kinda "shy' but after getting to know him,he's just an average kid who is kinda thirsty for love.

Yes,I did fucked,rimmed and sucked him yesterday. The lack of visual imagery and in depth description is due to the boy,he said that he didn't want to be a cyberslut and he wants privacy.

To the readers,don't fret.I'll try to get some pics of him and post it here.

5 comments:

Al said...

Poor boy... hehehe..
But if you can post a pic of him, we'd greatly appreciate it ichi ;-)..

.:: Ant ::. said...

Can I suggest that you seek his permission before posting his pic?

+Ant+

V said...

just post his body pics? ;)

BB said...

dun post his pic. his body pics maybe ok. but dun post his pics w/o his permission ok. :)

ichimaru akira said...

All the guys: I'll try to do my best k? I can't force him to let me post his pics on the blog,rite?