Sunday, April 12, 2009

WaT

Sorry,guys.The Saga of the Golden Dildos is on hiatus again.I need to rewrite the whole thing back.

Tonite,I'm going to do a review on WaT.WaT (Wentz and Teppei) is a group composed of singers/songwriters Eiji Wentz and Teppei Koike. They met each other in 2002 and formed WaT.
They have been rumoured to be a loving couple cos of their way of reacting to each other.Each christmas,they have been sighted together doing romantic things like dinners.Teppei-chan had even bought Eiji-chan underwears and Eiji-chan wears them proudly in his shows.



So far,I love their music which are mostly ballads and have deep meanings to it at least to me lah.Just click the two mvs,u'll get what I mean.

Bokura no Love story





For Little Prince

9 comments:

Pranny said...

oh so sweet.. For ur bro.. I wonder which bro ur dedicating to ... LOL a new one?

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

wah, they are cute leh...

Armanique said...

wah underwear as gifts huh? lol

Fable Frog said...

wah such beautiful duo!!! :O

V said...

hope the golden dildos saga tale will resume ASAP ;)

ichimaru akira said...

Little prince: Grr,Do i need another bro?

Wiily and Froggie: I know,they are so yummy.

Armanique: Its a Japanese thing.


Queen B: Soon,i hope

vialentino said...

hi hi...visiting u on the sunday weekend....hv a nice weekend.

the viennamese said...

*Hurk*!!! Cuties!!~
:)

Kenji said...

Ohhh I know these two! Haha! Teppei Koike is gorgeous and Eiji is just *melts* hahaha! But i never knew they were together together! :P