Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sunday to Monday

I had a great weekend last week.That's the reason why The legend of the golden dildos was delayed.I got great comments on the saga and many ppl can't wait to get featured in it.Thanks for the support,guys.

Back to my weekend,as the readers might noticed I got a fuck buddy.Yes,Ichi is a slut,he can't live without sexs.Call me whatever but a Gay man need cocks other than his own to play with.His name is Azman or Man for short. He is good in bed and the best thing is he shares the house with his brother since his parents loves to travel,can say that he is kinda rich.

But,oh yeah there is a but,he is too emo for me.He is the type that tends to fall for a guy easily like what Ah ti says when referring to this type of ppl," Day one,meet.Day two,fall in love.Day three,declare.Day 4,break."

As you'll know that I'm looking for a long and stable relationship so I don't think he's suitable.

Back to the story,k. On Sunday,I spent half a day with Man.Yes,we had sex in between but we talked about our past experiences and I found out that he had a lot of exs,wouldn't say the exact number but his list exceeded mine. I'm such a noob in sexs,hahahaha.I give u more updates on him whenever necessary.

On Monday,I had a busy morning,driving around Shah Alam to settle my stuff and to tie loose ends up.

At nite,I met up with the gang which consist of Veronica,As and Rupaul at Amin Thai in Section 7 cos the waiters were kinda cute,there is this guy with a huge basket.Tempted to get his no but a Diva can't do that rite,we have to wait for them to come to us.We had a blast of a time but pity Rupaul,he had to take a blast from me.Sori Uncle but you see,between me and u,we have a Generation Gap issue. I found out that the cc next to Amin Thai has a harem of cute guys,I was feasting on them mentally.I went back and chatted with Ah ti till 4 am,thank god,I could still function on the next day.

5 comments:

V said...

pls do write MORE on the sexcapades~! ;P

Kenji said...

Haha this is my first time commenting on ur blog!

But yes anyway... Normal la having a sex buddy! But I don't think i wanna find one! Haha i'm stubborn about the idea of "doing it with ur bf" only! :P

.:: Ant ::. said...

Wah, I didn't know sleepy Shah Alam could be such an interesting place! :P

+Ant+

ichimaru akira said...

Queen B: I will,my Queen.

Kenji:I'm honoured. My thoughts were the same as urs 2 yrs ago but I experience stuff that changed my perceptive.

Anton: Look hard and U can find everything.

the viennamese said...

fuckbuddy? Oooer o.O
Just make sure there's protection ok?
*wink wink*
Take care, ichi. :)