Monday, March 2, 2009

To hug or kiss

Yesterday,Little prince was asking whether I like hugs or kisses.

In my mind,This was the picture i had:

1)HUG


When the both of you share a hug,ur heartbeats become one. In a brief moment,you become one,the smell of his perfume engulfs u and his warmth keeps the cold away.Ur heart beats slowing,trying to match with his heart's rhythm. Hands of the embracing couple seems to emerge into one and the ownership of the hands seems to be blur.

2) KISS



Ur looking into his eyes deeply. In a single moment,u see an invitation in his eyes urging u to continue ur move. Slowly,u plant kisses on his lips. His grip tightened and his eyes close,surrendering his body to you. In his moment of vulnerability,you bring him closer and ur tongue invades his mouth driving him to ecstasy. He begins to match ur movements and ur bodies melt into one.


So what was my choice? I'm a bit greedy so I chose both options. Why? A kiss is as symbol of passion and for me its like an appetizer while a hug is more meaningful and its a main course. (hard to describe this)



1 comment: