Monday, March 9, 2009

..........................

I just received a call from my ex's housemate(i think) whose was Pete who said that Han (my ex,the guy in the 4th part of my post) had died due to a car accident in D.C. I knew that Han wasn't going to D.C thru the emails he had sent but this stupid guy keeping saying that he wasn't lying.

So I called the mum up,luckily she didn't change her hp no. She was saying the same thing. I told her it wasn't funny and tell Han that don't play these kind of jokes. Han's mum cried and put the phone down. After a few mins,Han's bro called back and said that the news was true and ask me to accept it. All these while, I was at the phone in front of my sis and tears were running down my face.

Its so not fair,Han was thinking of coming to Kl next mth......


2 comments:

Pranny said...

Don't be sad k, least u can do is pay him a visit during funeral ;(

ichimaru akira said...

that the thing,I can't go into spore for the funeral due to my passport isn't ready yet

I can't say gdbye to him.........