Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My personal space

In this post,I'm inviting you into my most personal area,my bedroom. Its quite personal cos so far only 5 ppl had entered in,even my exs didn't have the chance to see it.


This is the view from the doorway,I'm suppose to share it with my bro
but he prefers to sleep with my younger sis.




This is my bed,just a normal single bed.
Trying to upgrade it to queen size soon




My entertainment center,d PS is currently at the workshop.
U can see the gift that my Ah Ti bought for me.
I sleep while looking at it.



My wardrobe.
Its damm full of clothes



My bookshelf.
Like clothes,I have too much of books.
The other twin is in my sis's room,that one
is also full of books.



My exercise space. Suppose to exercise more right but
lately to busy with school
and maintaining my health.



And that the whole of my room,it still need to be work on but at least its colours match. Maybe shuld repaint the walls.Too romantic,don't you think?

6 comments:

Pranny said...

"This is the view from the doorway,I'm suppose to share it with my bro
but he prefers to sleep with my younger sis."

Cause u smell like Egg haha!!!

Twilight Man said...

Your bed sheet is good pattern coz can hide cum stains! LOL...
Can I suggest that you cover your TV after watching and re-paint your wall to other than red. Both suggestions are based on typical Feng Shui reasons. Your luck will be better and dreams would be sweeter after that.

ichimaru akira said...

Little prince: I wouldn't sleep with u anymore.

Twinkle: Thanks for the advice.Hehehe

nase said...

Love the books!

Pranny said...

Well, may be u would if I smell like rotten Egg haha!!!

Sam said...

Brown on the walls is not too bad what. :) I'm using dark gray though, and I'm sure Twilight is going to tell me that it's not good for the chi. :P

Else, your room looks pretty decent! Very homely! :)